Terms of service
§1 GENERAL INFORMATION
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) of:
Campo Libre GmbH
Reichenhaller Street 35
Management: Philipp Schlösser, Markus Fischer
Commercial Register: Registry Court Munich, HRB 264416
Tax Number: 143/123/22006
(“Campo Libre”), as a party to the contract, apply to all orders placed in the international Online Shop at https://www.campolibre.eu (“Online Shop”). The customer has the option of viewing, printing and saving these T&Cs in a readable format during the order process. The latest version of these T&Cs is also available at https://www.campolibre.eu/pages/terms-conditions.
(2) All agreements between Campo Libre and customers, in connection with an order, are set out in writing in the purchase contract, the T&Cs and the order confirmation from Campo Libre (cf. section 3 (2) of these T&Cs ). By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the T&Cs applicable at the time of the order. Any T&Cs of the customer which contradict these T&Cs are not part of the contract. The text of the contract will be stored electronically by Campo Libre; however, for security reasons, once the order process is complete, this text can no longer be accessed by the customer. Nevertheless, the customer is free to print the web page showing the terms of the contract during the order process by using the print function in the browser.
(3) The contract language is English or German.
(1) The products displayed by Campo Libre on https://www.campolibre.eu are offered for sale exclusively to persons or legal entities with full legal capacity to conduct business. Persons without legal capacity or with limited legal capacity to conduct business may only purchase the goods offered for sale with the involvement and permission of their legal representative. The goods in the Online Shop at https://www.campolibre.eu are not sold to commercial resellers.
(2) The illustrations in the online shop serve only to present the products and do not legally constitute a binding offer from Campo Libre; all information is subject to change and may contain errors.
(1) The order process begins when the customer places items offered for sale in the Online Shop in the virtual “Shopping Cart” and then proceeds to the virtual “Checkout.” By clicking the “Buy” button during the order process, the customer completes the order and signals to Campo Libre a binding legally intent to purchase the items in the Shopping Cart. Information entered by the customer prior to completing the order process may be changed at any time by using the editing functions (“Edit” and “Delete” buttons) incorporated in the order process.
(2) Once received, the customer's order will be immediately confirmed ("Order Confirmation"). The Order Confirmation does not in itself represent a legally binding acceptance of the order by Campo Libre; Rather, it merely informs the customer that the order was properly transmitted to Campo Libre. Nevertheless, an order confirmation may be associated with a declaration of contract acceptance (cf. section 3 (3) of these T&Cs).
(3) Orders are not considered accepted nor a contract established until: (i) an express declaration of contract acceptance (“Order Confirmation”) is issued; (ii) the merchandise is shipped and the customer is notified of shipment (“Shipping Confirmation”) or (iii) payment is requested (e.g. by cash in advance, bank transfer). If more than one of conditions (i), (ii) and (iii) above are met, the contract will enter into effect at the time the first condition is met.Campo Libre has three business days upon receipt of an order to accept a contract offer
§4 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(1) In the following Campo Libre informs the customer on the statutory right to withdraw the contract. This information does not include contractually conferred rights beyond those guaranteed under statutory law.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Campo Libre GmbH
Reichenhaller Street 35
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us
c/o Campo Libre
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You have to contact us at email@example.com to receive your shipping label as well as mandatory return form, which needs to be included in the return parcel.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(2) Model withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Campo libre GmbH
Reichenhaller Street 35
I/we (*) hereby give notice that i/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (* ),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*)delete as appropriate.
(3) Campo Libre makes the following non-binding recommendations for handling the purchased goods during the withdrawal period as well as for returning the purchased goods in the event of withdrawal of contract.These recommendations are only suggestions and do not constitute exercising conditions for the right to withdraw the contract: The customer is asked to return the purchased goods to Campo Libre in a postage-paid package Campo Libre will send the customer a shipping label by email for this purpose, after Campo Libre got contacted by the customer via firstname.lastname@example.org, provided Campo Libre is responsible for the cost of the return.
The customer is asked to avoid damaging or soiling the purchased goods during the withdrawal period and, whenever possible, to return the purchased goods to Campo Libre in its original packaging including all accessories and package contents. If the original packaging is no longer available, appropriate packaging should be used to avoid damage in transit.
§5 MERCHANDISE PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS AND ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
(1) All quoted prices include value added (sales) tax and exclude any applicable shipping costs as well as costs associated with the selected method of payment. Goods ordered from the online shop are sold at the prices in effect on the order date. Prices are clearly indicated during the order process. The customer will also be informed of any shipping charges as well as any costs resulting from the selected payment method during the order process.
(2) Campo Libre accepts payments by credit card and PayPal; Campo Libre reserves the right to refuse certain forms of payment.
§6 PAYMENT DUE DATE AND ORDER PROCESSING
(1) Any amounts billed by Campo Libre to the customer are generally, and unless otherwise stated in these T&Cs, payable strictly net on the effective date of the contract.
(2) For advance payment by bank transfer, the customer must transfer the invoice amount within 7 days of the effective date of the contract to the account indicated by -Campo Libre. The ordered goods will be reserved for the customer and shipped once payment is received.
(3) Payments by “PayPal” are subject to the “PayPal User Agreement” of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. The User Agreement, which PayPal users must agree to in order to do business with PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A., is available at www.paypal.com. The goods will be shipped upon payment confirmation from PayPal.
(4) Invoices, credit notices and payment reminders, if necessary, will be sent to the customer exclusively by email.
§7 RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP
Ordered merchandise will remain the property of Campo Libre until such time as payment is received in full.
(1) Quoted delivery time frames are estimated lead times only. If the item is shipped as a parcel, delivery will take approximately 1-4 business days from the payment date unless otherwise indicated in the online shop.
(2) Campo Libre will ship ordered goods to the address provided by the customer either directly or via a contracted third party.
(3) If any items are out of stock and shipping is delayed as a result, Campo Libre will immediately notify the customer by email. In such cases, Campo Libre has the right to send partial shipments, provided this is reasonable for the customer. Any additional shipping costs resulting from partial shipments will be paid for by Campo Libre. The customer's rights under statutory law remain unaffected.
(4) If Campo Libre is unable to ship the ordered goods through no fault of its own but because its own supplier has failed to meet its contractual obligations or if the items ordered by the customer are not available for longer than one month due to force majeure, Campo Libre may withdraw from the purchase contract. Campo Libre shall immediately notify the customer of any shipping difficulties.If Campo Libre withdraws from the contract, Campo Libre shall immediately refund any payments already made by the customer Any additional customer rights under statutory law remain unaffected.
§9 GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
(1) The laws regarding guarantees (GUARANTEE) apply. If the delivered goods are defective, the customer has the legal right to ask the seller to either repair the defect or replace the product. However, Campo Libre may reject the customer's choice if it involves disproportionate costs for Campo Libre. If Campo Libre fails to either repair or replace the product as selected by the customer or deems the request to be unreasonable, the customer has the right to: (i) reduce the purchase price; (ii) in the case of significant defects, withdraw from the contract and/or (iii) request damages.
(2) If the customer or third party contracted by the customer attempts to correct the defect itself but instead worsens the defect or causes more defects, Campo Libre shall not be liable for the defects.
(3) Any additional warranties (GUARANTEE) offered by Campo Libre do not affect the customer's legal rights with regard to guarantees.
(4) The contact information for the Campo Libre customer service department is as follows:
Campo Libre GmbH
Reichenhaller Street 35
§10 COPYRIGHTS AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
(1) The content of the website at https://www.campolibre.eu, including but not limited to text, graphics, photos, still images, animated images, audio recording and software ("Content") is the (intellectual) property of Campo Libre, its licensees or content providers except where subject to third-party copyrights. Duplication, editing, translation or other modification of the Content, including the use of the Content, particularly on platforms such as www.ebay.com, are not authorized.
(2) Any displayed trademarks and brand names are the (intellectual) property of their corresponding owners.
§ 11 LIABILITY
(1) Campo Libre is liable under the law unless liability is excluded under the following clauses.
(2) Campo Libre shall not be liable for breach of contract due to minor negligence, provided the breach does not result in injury to life, limb or health or does not affect warranties or claims under the German Product Liability Act (PRODUCT LIABILITY ACT). This does not apply to liability for failure to meet contractual obligations without which fulfillment of the contract would be impossible and compliance with which the customer may reasonably expect.
(3) The terms of this section 12 also apply to breach of contract by vicarious agents of Campo Libre.
(1) All personal data provided by the customer (such as form of address, name, address, email) shall be collected, processed and saved by Campo Libre in strict compliance with the provisions of the German data protection laws.
(2) Campo Libre shall use the information provided by the customer to fulfill and process the customer's order. The customer's information will be provided to the shipping company contracted to deliver the goods if necessary. For payment processing purposes, Campo Libre may provide the customer's payment information to the bank or payment service provider used by Campo Libre. Once the contract is fulfilled and the purchase price is paid in full, the customer's information will be blocked for later use and completely deleted once the mandatory time frame for keeping the information in accordance with tax and commercial laws has passed.
(3) Additional information regarding data privacy is provided by Campo Libre on its website at https://www.campolibre.eu
§ 13 FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) German law shall apply to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods If the customer is a resident of another country than Germany, the laws of the country of residence may also apply in cases subject to mandatory consumer protection regulations.
(2) Should individual clauses of these T&Cs be or become legally invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.